Boxpark Croydon oversubscribed

Due to open in Summer 2016, Boxpark Croydon is 250% oversubscribed as demand soars for the prime retail space.

Created with 80 shipping containers, 75% are already signed up with the remaining 25% being held back to ‘raise the bar’.

After a careful selection process, Boxpark are confident in the list of retailers selected which includes 10% from Croydon.